Where enter network unlock codes on Galaxy S10+?

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a Sprint Galaxy S10+ and purchased the unlock codes for it.

I popped in my ATT SIM card and I was never prompted to enter any of the “unlock codes”.

At the top of screen, it said “Invalid Sim”

Do anyone know how to get the screen where I have to enter my unlock codes?

Thanks

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have a Sprint Galaxy S10+ and purchased the unlock codes for it.

I popped in my ATT SIM card and I was never prompted to enter any of the “unlock codes”.

At the top of screen, it said “Invalid Sim”

Do anyone know how to get the screen where I have to enter my unlock codes?

Thanks
Usually in the past turn off the phone then insert other carrier sim and restart device on start up it should prompt you to use unlock code.

anon(26204)

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Usually in the past turn off the phone then insert other carrier sim and restart device on start up it should prompt you to use unlock code.
Thats how it was when I unlocked my Co-Worker's Galaxy S10 for him. I popped a different sim in and a popup asked for unlock code.

However for my Sprint Galaxy S10+, I never get a popup. It just says invalid sim in the notification panel.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thats how it was when I unlocked my Co-Worker's Galaxy S10 for him. I popped a different sim in and a popup asked for unlock code.

However for my Sprint Galaxy S10+, I never get a popup. It just says invalid sim in the notification panel.
Strange

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site

Did he also have a Sprint one ?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope he had Spectrum Mobile Galaxy S10.

I just put a different sim in and it asked me for the unlock. Which I entered and the phone was unlocked.

That is probably why. Sprint is really weird about unlocking their phones.

Apr 28, 2019
Visit site
I had a sprint phone. I asked for it to be unlocked. I needed to move to verizon. Now my Galaxy S10 plus is stuck in sprint activation but works on Verizon network. Sprint, Verizon and Samsung can not help me :(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lilliejoylene