Which Galaxy S5 color will you get?

Which color s5 will you get?

• Total voters

Anon8154066

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
So folks that prefer the design of an iPhone are iSheep? Are you sure?

Sent from my liberated plutonium 5s 64

The design of the iPhone is great anyone with tech knowledge would concur. Apple right now though need to stretch that screen size upto 4.7"-5" then I may consider an iPhone as I do like it in terms of build quality. Ios is still to erm basic but then that is the selling point.

Posted via Android Central App

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
The design of the iPhone is great anyone with tech knowledge would concur. Apple right now though need to stretch that screen size upto 4.7"-5" then I may consider an iPhone as I do like it in terms of build quality. Ios is still to erm basic but then that is the selling point.

Well, I currently like the iPhone's design and attributes but I respect that there are those that just can't stand it.

Sent from my liberated Titanium iPad Air LTE 

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Assuming the Blue one is released here in Canada, thats the one I will get otherwise I will go for the black one and try to purchase a blue battery cover online.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Jtshurtleff

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
MKBHD posted this on twitter and I lost it. Said "early prototype of S5 in gold"
anugeha2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Re: Which s5 color will you get?

I find it odd how the Copper/Gold, Black and Blue are really Black devices with a different colored back plate. I have to say that is a cheap way to go with inventory management. It says to me they don't know what colors will sell well so just go white/black and offer different colored back plates. Honestly they could have just offered different back plates as an accessory and saved a whole lot of time.

For me it will be the Black device with a nice Slate blue case.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I find it odd how the Copper/Gold, Black and Blue are really Black devices with a different colored back plate. I have to say that is a cheap way to go with inventory management. It says to me they don't know what colors will sell well so just go white/black and offer different colored back plates. Honestly they could have just offered different back plates as an accessory and saved a whole lot of time.

For me it will be the Black device with a nice Slate blue case.

Samsung quality all the way. TBH, expectations met. ...that is not a compliment.

{iRiidium} Technophile. 2 of 4 

Last edited:

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I'll take the black, but I'm hoping they come out with a red one like the s3 and the s4. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to release more colors?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I'll take the black, but I'm hoping they come out with a red one like the s3 and the s4. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for them to release more colors?

Its a carrier by carrier thing, typically we don't see new colors for at least 4+ months post launch. They do it to drive up interest again.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Its a carrier by carrier thing, typically we don't see new colors for at least 4+ months post launch. They do it to drive up interest again.
Thanks for an answer. By the time i got on the Galaxy train the red s3 was already out and i had no idea the time frame in which they release the other colors. So a black s 5 it is . I'm not waiting another four months for red . It will be covered anyway lol

Fdmstng99

Dec 3, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for an answer. By the time i got on the Galaxy train the red s3 was already out and i had no idea the time frame in which they release the other colors. So a black s 5 it is . I'm not waiting another four months for red . It will be covered anyway lol

They will probably just offer up a red back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joeyblack