Which pocket?

Which pocket?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shasta1914

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
Right now it's left pocket & i'm right handed. It's this way since i keep my keys in my right pocket. Hopefully it will only be this way for the next 4 days since i ordered my case & holster this morning.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I use a case and holster sooo its clipped on my front left pocket.I'm right handed

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Cigar-Junkie

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Right front pocket, screen in.
Right handed and the toilet paper roll must always feed over the top, never under.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Depends how my package is hanging that day.....he he. Left pocket, though I am right handed. My keys and money clip get pocket priority.

fantasma4

Aug 27, 2010
Visit site
Hold with right hand. Type with both thumbs. Use left index finger to assist the right thumb. Phone goes in right pocket. No protection. Headphone jack on bottom is genius. No longer need to flip the phone when listening to stuff.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

anon(596177)

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Left hand, Right pocket. Left pocket is dedicated to keys/change, right pocket to cell phone. and ALWAYS with the screen facing toward my leg. The curved screen actually feels like it contours to the leg, so it doesnt really feel like I have a bulky brick in my pants when I have it in there. I approve of this design.

Strafe

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing how many guys keep cellphones in their front pockets. Have any studies been done on how cellphone radiation affects reproductive cells?
Perhaps. But ever since I started packing a smartphone in 2001, I've managed to father 3 very healthy kiddos! I suspect not much in the way of ill effects.

sniffs

Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Carrying your phone in a pocket is a recipe for lint getting under the screen! I never carry my phones in my pocket.. i hold them in my hand with my wallet.

besides.. heating up and SAR radiation close ot the jewels can't be good.

jafels

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Over the winter it is in the left inside pocket of my jacket. In the summer I carry it in my hand or if my wife is along I put it in her purse. Sometimes I will put it in one of the big pockets on a pair of cargo shorts but ........ I cant stand things in my pockets so that is only if absolutely neccesary.

johnnyshinta

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I can't wear a holster. Just can't. I tried putting the phone in my left pocket but I use my thumb to navigate and I'm just not coordinated enough to use such a big phone with my non dominant hand

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edneil1967