White Stone Dome Glass Review (Fail)

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
I should also say it comes off fairly easy with no residue. I know this from my first fail haha.

I just ordered one and it will be here tomorrow. What was the difference in the steps you took that made it go on better the 2nd time around? Im guessing it probably wasnt perfectly level?

JimA

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Several things. Level is important. But this time I watched the video 3 times first. I think the single biggest mistake I made was I thought the instructions said to wait 30 seconds after applying the liquid. the video says 80 seconds, so to be sure, I waited 90. Also, make sure you know which is the top and which is the bottom of the liquid container. I messed that one up too. The other thing I would do differently is make sure I really wipe down the sides good prior to the final cure. I didn't this time and it took a while to remove the excess on the left side. If it continues to hold up well, I'll buy another just to store it. I had gone a month without protection and with nothing else in my pocket, i noticed all kinds of really small scratches....

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Several things. Level is important. But this time I watched the video 3 times first. I think the single biggest mistake I made was I thought the instructions said to wait 30 seconds after applying the liquid. the video says 80 seconds, so to be sure, I waited 90. Also, make sure you know which is the top and which is the bottom of the liquid container. I messed that one up too. The other thing I would do differently is make sure I really wipe down the sides good prior to the final cure. I didn't this time and it took a while to remove the excess on the left side. If it continues to hold up well, I'll buy another just to store it. I had gone a month without protection and with nothing else in my pocket, i noticed all kinds of really small scratches....

Thanks for the info. Hopefully I can get some good results with it. I dont really worry about dropping the phone, its those small scratches from putting it in my pocket Im more concerned with. I dont mind forking out $45 every few months to replace it if the screen protector gets scratched real bad, its the $99 I dont wanna spend for an insurance replacement and the $12/month.

Cindygalaxyuser

Sep 12, 2017
Visit site
I went to Best Buy Geek Squad and they installed it in about 15 minutes perfectly. I paid $7.99 because my hands are a bit shaky and I've read excellent reviews on this one and wanted it. And they are all exactly spot on! This is by far the best glass protector ever - especially for the curve screen. I had two others before this one that I returned - yes Verizon let me return it when I showed them all the terrible reviews and how mine creaked and I couldn't barely scroll or push down on the apps. You will not be sorry with the Whitestone Dome Glass. Excellent product!