Whoo hoo reserved for pickup

rmmorse81

Apr 12, 2010
Visit site
Canceled my online order with bb because it looked like they weren't going to ship until tomorrow.

Strolled into bb and they let me reserve for pickup tomorrow. Gave me the reservation ticket.

Can't wait

jared1333

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Yea my best buy is full of Rtards. I tried calling a few times this week. first time they told me they arent doing in store pick-up orders at all. I just now got off the phone and the lady was super b.itchy. she just said we dont know how many we are getting tomorrow and you will just have to try your luck tomorrow. guess ill just get there a bit before it opens and hope for the best.

accordngs

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Called my bestbuy....the guy hadn't even heard of it. Said, "the Galaxy S?" lol

I had him write down the name exactly and he looked it up and said the computer says they are "in transit" and he doesn't know when they will be available. Guess that means I just have to show up and try my luck.

Wonderful bestbuy. Think they would ever be this ignorant on an Apple launch? Nope.

acles003

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
I just "pre-sale" ordered a 32GB Metallic Gray from Staples.com. I'm having it shipped to the store so I can pick it up (don't want to deal with FedEx or UPS leaving me notes saying I wasn't home or them leaving it at my front door and by the time I get back from work someone steals it). This way, I can can just head over to Staples on my lunch break and have the security of knowing its safe. Don't know when I can expect it, but I will keep you guys posted.

shawlong

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I just "pre-sale" ordered a 32GB Metallic Gray from Staples.com. I'm having it shipped to the store so I can pick it up (don't want to deal with FedEx or UPS leaving me notes saying I wasn't home or them leaving it at my front door and by the time I get back from work someone steals it). This way, I can can just head over to Staples on my lunch break and have the security of knowing its safe. Don't know when I can expect it, but I will keep you guys posted.
Hey, how do you know if the tablet is Metallic gray? I'm thinking of ordering one from Staples myself, but I want a white version but I don't know if the listing is for the white or metallic gray version. it doesn't say which color it is on the website. So how do you know if it's the metallic gray you're getting?

thedivineblue

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey, how do you know if the tablet is Metallic gray? I'm thinking of ordering one from Staples myself, but I want a white version but I don't know if the listing is for the white or metallic gray version. it doesn't say which color it is on the website. So how do you know if it's the metallic gray you're getting?

I was told white is a best buy exclusive

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord