Who's getting one of the Galaxy Tab S9 tablets?

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to talk myself out of buying the S9 ultra and trading in the S8 ultra. I was going to update both my S8+ and S8 Ultra, but comprised to just one. And now I'm going back and forth about pulling the trigger and hitting the buy button.
I don't think the Tab S9 Ultra is different enough to go through the trade-in etc. (for me) If I had found a better deal on a new one I would have purchased the Tab S8 Ultra.

If you just love "brand new" with its special smell etc then it IS worth it! LOL I am a sucker for new electronics.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I don't think the Tab S9 Ultra is different enough to go through the trade-in etc. (for me) If I had found a better deal on a new one I would have purchased the Tab S8 Ultra.

If you just love "brand new" with its special smell etc then it IS worth it! LOL I am a sucker for new electronics.
Ha ha. Exactly! That's why I compromised with just updating one. But what's keeping me from upgrading is that the keyboard cover is not free this time around, and the s8 ultra one doesn't work with the s9 ultra apparently

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to talk myself out of buying the S9 ultra and trading in the S8 ultra. I was going to update both my S8+ and S8 Ultra, but comprised to just one. And now I'm going back and forth about pulling the trigger and hitting the buy button.
*slowly raises hand*
I'm upgrading my S8+. They're giving $500 which is more than I paid for it. With that and discounts, I'm paying $417 + 12% rakuten. That water/dust resistance got me. I'm a "read in the bathtub till I shrivel, then shower" type person. 🫤

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
*slowly raises hand*
I'm upgrading my S8+. They're giving $500 which is more than I paid for it. With that and discounts, I'm paying $417 + 12% rakuten. That water/dust resistance got me. I'm a "read in the bathtub till I shrivel, then shower" type person. 🫤
It makes sense financially. How did you get the new Tab S8 Ultra for so little money?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
Things are happening!
f46b0d4ea35a8672572085f19c50068e.jpg

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
That's what they tell me.

I'm trying to understand how it was received today in Ft Worth, but isn't set for delivery in Houston until the 8th; a 3ish hr drive. But whatever. This is the infamous pre-order comedy show. It's cool
I pre-ordered at Best Buy so I will be surprised if I actually get it on the 11th.

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered at Best Buy so I will be surprised if I actually get it on the 11th.
At least you won't have to worry about it being stolen!

I didn't even check to see what trading in my Tab s8 Ultra would be. I do not use it enough to warrant an upgrade. But, you know... :love:😃...at the time, I just had to have it.

Hope you all enjoy your new Tab s9 series!
😃