Who's interested in the LG V10?

ST_Fan

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
Very interested :)
Not sure if i want give up the curve, so maybe waiting for the LG Flex 3.

Will be an LG device because fits perfectly together with their TV's
(IR blaster, Miracast, all just work)

Posted via the Android Central App
Just waiting for my V10 to come in the mail. I had no idea about the Miracast, I may be in the market for a new TV now:)

ST_Fan

Oct 31, 2015
Visit site
I like it very much. More useful than a light. Scrolls automatically between notifications. Have to imagine it will drain the battery much quicker than a light though.

The small screen uses 5% of the battery which is isn't bad IMO.

I haven't seen this posted but worth posting again anyway.

There's a promo deal on the LG site right now for a spare battery, charging cradle and 200 GB SD card. Must be purchased between 27 October and 15 November.

I can't post the link yet :(

LuvMusic

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site

quay69

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I bought the phone earlier and it's really nice, it's fast, camera is excellent and the finger print scanner is awesome the only thing I will warn everyone is that regardless how much LG hypes up the dura skin and metal border, this phone will need a case, you can tell by feel and build this phone won't survive any type of drops regardless of the drop test we all saw in the YouTube video

amr ashraf mostafa

Jan 12, 2015
Visit site
I bought the phone earlier and it's really nice, it's fast, camera is excellent and the finger print scanner is awesome the only thing I will warn everyone is that regardless how much LG hypes up the dura skin and metal border, this phone will need a case, you can tell by feel and build this phone won't survive any type of drops regardless of the drop test we all saw in the YouTube video

Why do you say that it will not survive any type of drops?
There is a video showing that it survived many drops to the concrete pavement!!!!!

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
And just like that, I was recording my kids trick or treating, a kid ran head first into my phone knocking it down onto the curb and street, I gasped, looked at my phone and didn't see anything. It's still dark here so I can't see anything too clear yet but screen is fine and I don't feel any roughness anywhere. Regardless I'm still going to get a case.

Edit: even though this phone is sturdy, it still scared the crap out of me and I'm anxious to get home to check the chassis just to make sure.

way2broke

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Yes, the phones speakers are hard to beat on the M8. The V10 not so loud, but the only phone that has great volume and power to headphones for sure. Up there with the M8 for headphone volume. The whole phone just doesn't flow like the HTC....

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
And just like that, I was recording my kids trick or treating, a kid ran head first into my phone knocking it down onto the curb and street, I gasped, looked at my phone and didn't see anything. It's still dark here so I can't see anything too clear yet but screen is fine and I don't feel any roughness anywhere. Regardless I'm still going to get a case.

Edit: even though this phone is sturdy, it still scared the crap out of me and I'm anxious to get home to check the chassis just to make sure.

So did you notice any damage??

sjgoten6

Dec 12, 2013
Visit site
Also back when I dropped my phones all the time, the backs always came off and the battery flew out, this time the back stayed on so yay!

Fam Holter

Oct 16, 2015
Visit site
This is the only phone that has seriously tempted me to switch out my G3. Even though a lot of people seem to dislike it, I absolutely LOVE the LG UI. I love the nifty little features, I love the customisation options. I am also one of those people who actually really dig LG's product designs. They're right up my personal tastes alley! That along with a great camera, durability, a good price point, SD card slot, removable battery, good stock storage. Not having to be blinded by lights to check the time during the night, not having to pick up the phone to check why my notification flash is blinking,and pissing off my techfobic boss in the process. This phone is going to be hard for me to skip. It just fits my needs perfectly

rti35

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
Coming from a G4, this phone is an upgrade in every way. I kind of feel like LG rushed the G4.. it just isn't much of an upgrade over the G3. The V10 has features like the fingerprint scanner and durable construction that the G4 should have had.. I'm admittedly a little bitter that I have to use such a gigantic phone just to have these features, but I imagine the G5 will have these features within a smaller unit. The G4 really should have been the G3+ or whatever. The V10 is excellent though.. the combination of MHL output, fingerprint scanner, removable battery, SD storage, and IR blaster make it easily the most feature packed smartphone out right now so I really can't complain.

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
I've had the G2, and i'm using the G3, so yes, I like LG phones. Even my Nexus 5, is made by LG. Someone please explain to me how the notifications work. I've heard that they come in on the lockscreen? There's no LED light for notifications? I depend on my emails for business, and I have to know when one comes in.:p

hockeymn25

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
I've had the G2, and i'm using the G3, so yes, I like LG phones. Even my Nexus 5, is made by LG. Someone please explain to me how the notifications work. I've heard that they come in on the lockscreen? There's no LED light for notifications? I depend on my emails for business, and I have to know when one comes in.:p

They come in on the second screen. No Notification light

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I want to get it, but I'm disappointed that TMO won't be getting the rose gold color...

I got the white/rose gold one with verizon but honestly you put a case on it and cant see the steel edges anyways.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oldersod