Why can't I answer calls on my s23 ultra when paired with my galaxy 5 watch?

khandth

May 26, 2023
Visit site
When my galaxy 5 watch is paired with my s23 ultra, I cannot answer calls on my phone. There is no call screen or option to answer. It only vibrates. I do not want to answer my calls on my watch. Can someone help me?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! On your phone, go to Settings>Bluetooth, tap the gear icon next to the watch, then turn off the Phone Calls toggle.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Let me see if @SpookDroid has any experience with this.

On my Pixel Watch (not the phone), if I go to Settings>Bluetooth, there's a toggle here for answering calls on the watch. Do you have that?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I don't see any option to get the calls on the watch by default. Only thing I can think of is to check on the Wearable app, Watch Settings, Notifications and making sure that the option to mute notifications on the phone while wearing the watch is turned off.

Is this a WiFi version or an LTE one? If the latter, are both devices linked correctly to the same number? Do you have issues when answering a call on the watch and then selecting the option to transfer to phone?

Reactions: B. Diddy

saltrock2k

Dec 9, 2023
Visit site
When my galaxy 5 watch is paired with my s23 ultra, I cannot answer calls on my phone. There is no call screen or option to answer. It only vibrates. I do not want to answer my calls on my watch. Can someone help me?
Hi.
I had this issue. It was driving me nuts
I was then calling my phone provider and couldn't see the call. Just an icon in the top right. I then scrolled down from the top to see what was live in notifications. My drive mode was on.
Once I turned it off everything went back to normal. No idea how it even happened.

Hope this works for you.

Reactions: SpookDroid

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali