Why does everytime I try play a game on my LCT 5004s it stops and goes to the home screen

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Im not accidentally pressing the home or back button and ive even cleared my cache, and made sure that the there were no apps on while I was trying to play games like Clash Royale and Pokemon Go, it's really annoying please help.
Also I don't have any money for a new phone.

smvim

May 16, 2014
Visit site
Just assuming that you're instead referring to a TCL Signa 5004s phone, that's a relatively low-spec, budget-class model with only 2GB of RAM and a GPU with only mediocre performance. This is a daily usage phone intended to be used for things like checking email, test messaging, and those level of tasks.It is not a gaming phone so set your expectations lower. You're simply not going to be able to force this phone to do what it's not capable of.
https://phonecurious.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/TCL-Signa-User-Manual.pdf
At best, restart your phone and then be sure to close any apps/services that auto-start themselves (Google apps are notoriously doing this). Then start up your chosen game and fingers-crossed it's playable. If it is, you'll need to go through that entire process again each time. If not, you really have to rethink your options and either keep this low-spec phone but not be able to play those games you want on it, Or start playing other games that don't require a significant amount of system resources. Or accept the fact that you do need to buy a new phone that just works as is.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Are playing in a game launcher? You can try lock the game to recent apps list that way it's not deleted from ram , what's the name of the game and it's from play store?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Did you install these games from the Play Store, or from somewhere else? If the latter, then it's possible the games aren't actually compatible with your phone (due to its poor specs) -- the Play Store wouldn't let you install a game that wasn't supported by the phone's hardware. This is one of the pitfalls of sideloading apps.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000