Why does my phone constatly show wrong location?

Murrayallday27

Aug 12, 2019
Visit site
Att has a mobile security app that sends you email alerts whenever your phone sim has been taken out, airplane mode on, restarted device, ect. But when ever I do power off my device or turn on airplane mode it will always so a different location. Not the same location either. It will sometimes be one mile away or 20 miles away at a gas station or at dutch bros. Places that i know where i think a family member might be at that exact time. I work for a cellular company and i have bad feelings somone might be up to no good in my house because they have access to all my information while im at work. If it showed one location that would be a different story. However like i said it will be showing my home while im at work, or places where i know my family likes to go. Thank you as i asked Att and they said it was a glitch, also a glitch that i have two different VM pilot numbers which isnt possible each sim card has its iccid and one Vm pilot number.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Att has a mobile security app that sends you email alerts whenever your phone sim has been taken out, airplane mode on, restarted device, ect. But when ever I do power off my device or turn on airplane mode it will always so a different location. Not the same location either. It will sometimes be one mile away or 20 miles away at a gas station or at dutch bros. Places that i know where i think a family member might be at that exact time. I work for a cellular company and i have bad feelings somone might be up to no good in my house because they have access to all my information while im at work. If it showed one location that would be a different story. However like i said it will be showing my home while im at work, or places where i know my family likes to go. Thank you as i asked Att and they said it was a glitch, also a glitch that i have two different VM pilot numbers which isnt possible each sim card has its iccid and one Vm pilot number.
That's a good question , bad things can happen when you leave your accounts open to someone else , that would be my first priority is close that end off.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! You think one of your family members is up to no good?:confused:

Are you certain your Location service is set to High Accuracy?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bawan maviya