Why is my power bank not charging ?

A

AC Question

why is my power bank not charging ?

I bougt a power bank like 2 days ago and i tried charging it. The LED light on the power bank were blinking which means its charging, after 5hrs charging i noticed that the power bank was not charging eventhough the led lights were blinking. I unplugged it and tried charging my phone with the power bank but the powerbank seems to have to hv no power at all so my phone cant be charged. But then i tried using the same charger and charge my phone my phone can be charge. So then i bought another powerbank different brand. But same issue couldn't be charged but led lights were blinking. Any idea what is goin on here?

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Re: why is my power bank not charging ?

What brand power banks? Those power banks should have support from their manufacturers, I would suggest going through them. I have an Anker Astro E5 battery and use a HooToo box to charge it, it works fine. Anker DOES have suggested adapters for best charge performance, I would suggest checking with the manufacturer of yours to see if they have the same suggestions.

clee5234

Nov 23, 2015
Visit site
Re: why is my power bank not charging ?

Same issue here, i've contacted the manufacturer amd they said normal phone charger will charge the powerbank but it dosent work. Is there like a special charger jist to charge a power bank?

Posted via the Android Central App

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe