Why my apk minecraft in my oppo a13 says "update exinting data"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unkown0992

Apr 6, 2022
Visit site
I have download my minecraft pocket edition file in my sdcard but when i click in install it says ''do you want to install an update to this existing application your existing data will not be lost '' I have tryied to install in share it and apk installer when i found out in apk installer the apk file is installed but i check in my home screen the app issn't there i check the storage app data the app is not there i have remove the data of package installer and file maneger it didint help pls answer it. and the minecraft cost a dollar to buy

Last edited:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Why are you using an apk file and not installing it from the Play Store? Using apks can cause lots of bugs, and it also makes you much more vulnerable to malware. And it can be illegal as well, if you're trying to bypass a payment requirement.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
but this is the option to play minecraft for free it cost a dollar to buy it bruh and is legal but just answer my question

Let's say you spent years of your life developing an app, and it's your livelihood. You finish the app and you publish it on the Play Store for $4.99. Then some a-hole comes along and pirates your app, offering it to people for $1, and everyone decides to do that instead of paying you what you deserve. Is that legal, bruh?

Status
Not open for further replies.