Why my samsung galaxy note 10 lite wont open but its charging

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

so my note 10 lite is a brand new, my mother gave it to me and it was on the package. the first thing i try is opening it, pressing the slide button for 10 seconds. it’s not opening so i try charging it. it was charging but not adding some battery, it keeps turning on seeing the logo and then turning black. i’ve been charging it for almost an hour but nothing happens. i tried to press both volume down and the slide button for a few seconds, and volume up and slide button. nothing happens, still wont open. i almost crashed it because of anger. lol. pls help me :))

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Are you certain the phone was brand new? Could it have been used or refurbished? Did your mother buy it directly from Samsung or a carrier, or did she get it from some random online seller?

Have you tried charging with a different charge cable/plug? Also, let it charge on a wall outlet undisturbed for at least 6 hours, then try powering on again.

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html