Why my Samsung S9's sim card and WiFi are not working.

harissheikh

Jun 27, 2021
Visit site
I have a Samsung S9(SM-G960F/DS). Actually It was rooted via Magisk App. Every thing was working perfect, internet and Sim-cards, games etc. But when I tried to run my banking app, it said "Rooted devices not supported". I looked for unroot solutions on internet and most of people suggested to complete unroot via Magisk manager APP. I did this and my phone restarted after unroot. But since then, my simcard and internet are not working. Sim is completely disabled and WiFi is acting in a weird way. Wifi is connected but still "!" sign appears, secondly internet is working in a very weird way again. We can only search on google but cant open any site, similarly we can search video on youtube but cannot play any video, we can send and receive messages and pics on whatsapp but cant download voice notes. This is the issue I am facing. If any one can understand this situation and could provide some solutions then it will be really appreciated. I can explain further if someone's willing to help. Thanks.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

This all sounds really horrible, sorry you're having issues. Even if you had unrooted the device there's a strong chance the banking app would not have worked. They are designed to be secure and even unrooting the device leaves the signs of being tampered with behind. Probably the best place to get answers to your questions would be forums at XDA Developers. They do a lot with root and ROMs and would know better how to guide you to recovery. Here at AC we mostly deal with stock issues, bugs, glitches and app problems. While there are rooters among our community XDA is almost an entire community of rooters.

Best wishes

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174