Why the torture?

Bobman

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
I just hope they give some advance warning to preorder. I have to order through my work's corporate plan, so I don't want them to be like "available today" and then I would still have to wait to order it and have them ship it to my work.

thedeceiver

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
If it's released this Thursday I would think we would hear something this weekend.

No offense to my esteemed Moderator friend... but who is going to put out a press release this weekend? Who at VZW Marketing is working on Saturday or Sunday? There will be no announcement this weekend, and I doubt there will be one on Monday. If this thing is coming on the 24th, it'll be a ninja announcement on Tuesday with no pre-order.

At some point, we'll have to accept that it's not happening on the 24th.

racedog

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I think they'll announce it when they have the product and are sure that the logistics are in place required to have them out to their stores and to Best Buy in time to meet their announced date.

My suspicion is that they now have them in their warehouses and are working towards getting them shipped out to the various stores. Once that is in full operation they will make the announcement. I'm expecting an announcement either this weekend or Monday.

I have no proof of the above, this is just my personal assessment.

R

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Do any of you think they havent released a date just to surprise us?

nope! it is literraly because they have no idea what they are doing! it is evident since the release of the storm that they need to clean sweep upper management because they are making terrible decisions.

Nitros7

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
nope! it is literraly because they have no idea what they are doing! it is evident since the release of the storm that they need to clean sweep upper management because they are making terrible decisions.

better yet let us run the company... we got good ideas and hey we work cheep just give us each a Tbolt free of charge!;)

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd honestly put money on it not bring here the 24th or sooner. And I'm not just being dramatic.

The torture is not good. VZW take a page outta ATTs book.

prakash99

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
TORTURE!! Yesss!! I belive the BGR coporate execs have this weird kinky fetish about seeing their customer's agony over the uncertainty of release dates / upgrades, etc..... I am sure they feed off it! And WE - the android consumer commnity - are the most impatient bunch of all! Waiting KILLS us!!! At least that is true with me!!!!