Why won't my pin work for Zenwatch manager?

A

AC Question

why wont my pin work for zenwatch manager?

My husband has zenwatch manager on his phone. His pin quit working same pin its always been since I'm definitely not tech savvy at all and neither is he we called Asus they took us step by step thru a factory reset the app is still there saying its locked and pin isn't working still I'm lost Hubby's phone is basically an expensive paper weight please help oh his phone is a THL 5000 not sure if that's important or not

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Re: why wont my pin work for zenwatch manager?

I've never had this problem with my zenwatch since I don't use a pin on it but maybe you could uninstall the app and then reinstall everything all over again. You may have to uninstall android wear as well.

Maryjayne Baswell

Sep 20, 2015
Visit site
Re: why wont my pin work for zenwatch manager?

I've never had this problem with my zenwatch since I don't use a pin on it but maybe you could uninstall the app and then reinstall everything all over again. You may have to uninstall android wear as well.

He has done a factory resest he can't get in the phone to delete the app

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
Sure it does, it was at the bottom. Here it is...

Forgot screen lock pattern

If you forget the pattern, after entering an incorrect pattern 9 times, a factory reset confirmation screen will appear. Tap the checkmark to recover your watch.

me23brown

Jun 26, 2015
Visit site
I'm sorry but I'm not sure that you are explaining what is happening well. If you can factory reset the phone then the phone can't be locked. I'm not sure what you are describing here has anything to do with the watch. It seems like your husband is just locked out of his phone which doesn't have anything to do with the watch itself.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali