Will I regret purchasing the V20 for $360?

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
Simple question: will I regret having the V20 for a year?

I purchased an iPhone 6S on a whim (coming from Nexus 5) in December and have hated it ever sense. With the V20 going on a great sale at T-Mobile (Grab an LG V20, Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge for just $360 at T-Mobile | Android Central) I'm considering paying extra to JUMP my phone. At $700+, the V20 wasn't even on my radar. I was thinking about getting a used 6P. Now that it's only $360, I'm not intrigued.

So, any Android coming from an iPhone 6S will make me happy. Will I regret having this for a year?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. That is a very good deal.

Oh also for anyone on Verizon if you buy a V20 you can get $200 from LG. Just FYI :p.

Attachments

• vzwv20_200card.png
    vzwv20_200card.png
    232.2 KB · Views: 112

flyingkytez

Banned
Jan 28, 2011
Visit site

I purchased an iPhone 6S on a whim (coming from Nexus 5) in December and have hated it ever sense. With the V20 going on a great sale at T-Mobile (Grab an LG V20, Samsung Galaxy S7 or S7 edge for just $360 at T-Mobile | Android Central) I'm considering paying extra to JUMP my phone. At $700+, the V20 wasn't even on my radar. I was thinking about getting a used 6P. Now that it's only $360, I'm not intrigued.

So, any Android coming from an iPhone 6S will make me happy. Will I regret having this for a year?

You will NOT regret it. The only thing is that if you're OK with the 5.7 inch, considering that you're coming from a Nexus 5 inch phone. The phone is actually very slim and comfortable to use in one hand despite its size. I've been switching phones every half a year or so and I think I finally found a phone that I'll probably keep for 2 years or more (thanks to the removable battery). There's enough features on the phone to prevent me from wanting to change phones in the future. I think you're getting a pretty good deal. I pay for my unlocked phones outright between $600-800 (I'm on T-Mobile prepaid, monthly cost is cheaper so it evens out), so $360 price is great. If you don't like the phone you can always sell it on Swappa and get the current value of the phone.

zachthebomb13

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
You will NOT regret it. The only thing is that if you're OK with the 5.7 inch, considering that you're coming from a Nexus 5 inch phone. The phone is actually very slim and comfortable to use in one hand despite its size. I've been switching phones every half a year or so and I think I finally found a phone that I'll probably keep for 2 years or more (thanks to the removable battery). There's enough features on the phone to prevent me from wanting to change phones in the future. I think you're getting a pretty good deal. I pay for my unlocked phones outright between $600-800 (I'm on T-Mobile prepaid, monthly cost is cheaper so it evens out), so $360 price is great. If you don't like the phone you can always sell it on Swappa and get the current value of the phone.

Oh, no issues with the size. I had a note before the nexus 5. I'm usually all over the board, figuring out which one I like better.

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I was kind of looking forward to finally getting an Amoled screen this year but I might just cave and scoop up this V20 after work!! I ALMOST scooped it up at B&H's deal last week for $499!!!! lol thankfully I didn't jump on it! :cool:

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site

Yes, you will regret it...... If you don't buy one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord