Will INFUSE Root As Easily As The Samsung Vibrant?

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I had the Inspire for 4 days last month. I loved the 4.3 inch screen, even tho it paled in comparison to the deep rich blacks and popping colors of the super amoled of the Vibrant, AND i desperately missed my Custom Trigger Rom, being able to download 3rd party apps, (Swype, Skype etc) and also couldn't do screenshots. Most important, all that bloatware made the Inspire "crawl" compared to my lightening fast Vibrant. But when i looked into rooting the Inspire, it was soooooooooo complex, i just returned the Inspire and decided to stay with my Vibrant.

But the Infuse is a SAMSUNG, and rumor has it they are "much easier to root"... Anyone have any thoughts on how easy it will be, will that Gold Card still be required (sooooo don't understand what THAT even is)

I am truly dazzled by Infuse's 4.5 inch display, super amoled plus screen, and its sleek FLAT front (no physical buttons) and i just HAVE to have this phone :-* even if it means giving up my T-Mo carrier which is approx $45 bucks cheaper a month than what AT&T will cost me.

Also, IF & when Root is available, will it bypass AT&T's "lockdown" of not being able to install 3rd party apps?

Thanx y'all!

BTC

Last edited:

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
It's hard to say for sure what the bootloader will look like before the phone is out.

HTC used to be the easiest to root. Look at them now (even though it's still possible to get FULL root).