Will Note 10+ be good for 4 or 5 more years?

Linda McDonald

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I love my Note 10+ I think I have damaged it, internally. Thinking of buying a used, refurbished, new one. Would that be a wise desision? Will it be supported enough to last 4 or 5 more years? Or should I bite the bullet and move on?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Samsung shop app has a refurbished for 325.00 which is not bad but its 4G not 5g model so that might not go well 4 to 5years and probably las OS update , I think if u can get 5G refurbished version for that price yeah u could swing it if not get something newer

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I think it could last another four to five years but it could start losing features after a couple of years and if you are getting a used one, no telling how much longer the battery will last.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
I just recently ordered a refurbished Note 10+ from Samsung to replace my refurbished Note 10+ from Samsung lol

I think the N10+ should last at least another couple years. After that, honestly, I'd recommend a new device. Supposedly Samsung puts a new battery in these devices, but I find it hard to believe considering how bad my battery life has been.

I screwed up the display on mine so I just said what the hell and traded in my screwed up one for a new refurbished one. Cost 360. I would have bought the Note 20 Ultra, but I didn't feel like shelling out an extra 200 dollars.

Another good option that Samsung has for refurbished right now is the S20+ with a trade in of the N10+ for 450. The standard S20 with trade in is 360. Devices that are a bit newer. Just something to think about.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I believe security updates for it end next year, beyond that I wouldn't use it as my primary phone personally. It's bound to function well and run most apps for several more years if you aren't worried about updates.

gray2018

Apr 1, 2018
Visit site
Thats still quite awhile off. Thats basically a year and a half, so almost two years. Even then with being on Android 12, I wouldnt worry too much for awhile in terms of security. You could then trade it in for a Note 20 Ultra.

But I wouldnt personally go the next 5 years.