Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamcrbll

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Im excited about the whole phone actually since the phone I have right now is pretty sad (motorola razr), never really got a snartphone yet but I think My favorite part is the front facing camera, must be great for chatting.

Kitchen42

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
What's NOT to like? Quick processor, super nice camera/camcorder, music, video, 4.3 inch screen. Notice I haven't mentioned phone or email because people would probably still buy a device like that even if it didn't come as a phone.

vbsoulpole

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
I'm most excited about Qik and other apps that involve data intensive live streaming. There won't be anymore "I wish you were here" with the Evo because it will all be live and like being a part of the action.

tonedef76

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I'm super excited about the ability to record and play back video in High Definition. An HD camcorder in my back pocket? Plug it into my 42" TV, or even enjoy it on the 4.3 screen and watch my kids at play? Yes please! HTC just keeps upping the ante for everyone else in the mobile communication industry, and this will be my 4th HTC device(Touch, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Hero). I have yet to be disappointed and I'm sure this time around will be no different.

rma8257

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Gotta be the front facing camera for video chat. That is going to be awesome. Especially for over throwing small nations. Very easy video ramsoms on QIK.com :)

opxdo

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I'm look forward to displaying the visual feeds of my small fleet of levitating robots on the awesome 4.3" screen via the 4G wifi hotspot. With the aid of the Evo, my secret plan for world domination can move forward at last!

cronin1024

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
This probably sounds silly, but for me the best feature is the Android OS. I've been stuck on Apple's iPhone for the past year and a half, and the restrictions are getting to be too much to bear, but I don't really have the budget right now for an AT&T ETF + new device. The huge screen and screaming fast processor are all just gravy :)

jebabcock

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Secret Feature! (*SPOILER ALERT*)

While I can very much appreciate the commonly known features of this wonderful phone such as the 4g, huge screen, hd camera, front facing camera, ANDROID OS, and a boat load of other goodness... I think people may be unaware of some of the more secret features! I personally like how HTC snuck in the iCD feature.
What is iCD you may ask?
The iPhone Clout Deflater.
This feature deflates the egos of current iPhone fanatics... Simply pull out your EVO 4G and start using it around other people. The feature kicks in automatically making those pesky iPhone users all the sudden not so proud and quick to brag about their phone. Cool huh! Can't wait to try it out myself! This feature also works on users of blackberry, palm and virtually any other type of smartphone. Its amazing! Due to the nature of this feature, however, please be aware that there is a disclaimer you will find posted in the fine print of the User's Manual:

Warning: Use of the iCD feature can and often will result in unhealthy levels of jealousy, frustration, and/or pure rage exhibited by nearby peers. Because of this it is advised that you not expose this device in areas with large amounts of people(especially iPhone Users) as the results could be hazardous to your health. Other side effects may include but are not limited to: increased popularity, unexpected job promotions, Blackmail, Random desires to shout gleefully, cackling, repeated stroking of the phone while muttering the words "Precious!" and many other unfathomable responses by you and those with whom you come in contact with. Please proceed with caution!

What other phone can you get with that kind of a feature? seriously, This is a powerful phone!

sunlifexxx

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
4G WiMax data speeds I live in an area were WiMax can be used NOW. Wow what a phone. With this phone I can see my Droid, and use the money to get out of my contract with Verizon with out too much pain.

j3pr0x

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the 1GHz processor, even more so because I have a hard-bricked G1 which went from 528MHz to 0MHz... =( and to top it all off my T-Mobile contract expires in November... =(

[Asked for help in the XDA forums but all replies I got were from jackass snobs...]

daveb3d

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Certainly the 2-way video chat excites me the most. The ability to see and talk with my 2 year old son, no matter where I am or he is, excites me to no end.

rliriano

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Pick me!

I look forward to winning/owning the HTC EVO 4G because I really would like to upgrade from my current phone, a BlackBerry 8330m; all the features/functions that the HTC EVO 4G offers such as the super fast 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, the two cameras, and the built-in mobile hotspot functionality are things I would really love my "future" phone to have thanks to Andriod Central.

gameplace123

May 18, 2010
Visit site
the most overlooked feature

For me it's not the blazingly fast next-gen WiMax, or the ginormous 4.3" touchscreen, no it's the kickstand. I have waited so long to watch Youtube videos without actually holding the phone. Yes the kickstand is the reason I want a HTC EVO 4G.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allirose