Win a free Evo 4G from Android Central [contest]

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalflushes

May 17, 2010
Visit site
love the EVo

I love the massive screen the most. I live my life on the road and a large screen just would make my life a little better since I would use it to watch movies.

BradJ

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I am excited about this phone because of the sum of its parts. Screen, processor, front facing cam, 720p, HDMI out, 4G. Add those all up, and the possibilities are almost endless.

AmIJeremy

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
On top of the better than broadband speeds (on a phone no less!!!), I'm psyched about the simultaneous voice and data. Maybe now, those iPhone and AT&T ads won't be so smug...

mcapozzi

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Besides the screen, the processor, and the 4G (which I'll have in Syracuse, NY); the best part about this phone is that it legitimizes the Android platform on Sprint. Sprint's other two Android phones, the Hero (which I currently own) and the Moment (which I owned for 28 days, 28 days of hell on Earth) aren't great phones. The Hero has serious lag and abysmal 3D performance, even IF they release Android 2.1 for the Hero, it'll be missing features that both the Moto Droid and the HTC Incredible can do with ease. The Moment has serious chipset issues, like UAM (Unwanted Airplane Mode), random radio shut-offs, streaming audio problems, and keyboard lag (even with the hardware keyboard). I really want Sprint to succeed, their network is very capable (almost as good as Verizon) and their plans are reasonable and include a lot of features that other carriers charge extra for.

So yeah, pick me!

-Mike

saintv90

May 13, 2010
Visit site
I've always had a physical keyboard on all my phones and have, so far, been afraid to give up the keyboard. With the Evo the screen is large enough that I'd finally be willing to take the leap and leave behind my trusty physical keyboard. The snapdragon 1ghz processor is a big selling point as well! Multi tasking while listening to music is something I'm excited for as well!

jnf1985

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
My New SmartPhone

There are a lot of smartphones running with Android. Too many to choose just one. However with this one I have made a definitive choice. What I especially love is the fact that it also acts as a WiFi HotSpot device for up to 8 devices. Considering I am a tech freak and most are Wifi capable this will help out a lot.

A large touchscreen also helps.

dswarefsu

May 18, 2010
Visit site
World Domination

What I like best about the new EVO is that with its super fast processor, blazing network speed and ability to provide my henchmen with wifi connections - it will help me finally take over the world. Muahahahahaha.

Zander#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
4G Connection

I am most excited about the 4G connection!

Browsing on the phone itself will be fast as well, then tethering to my laptop with a connection faster than some WIRED net connections? Too awesome.

Combined with the fact I live in the Seattle area and it has 4G coverage already, I'm SUPPOSED to win this phone!

Rigmaster

May 11, 2010
Visit site
Best feature - Wimax radio chip. Evo's going to allow me to be like a patient with a main line connection to the web and other data sources like never before. Already started creating my list of excuses for when I go missing to catch up on games and surf the web while everyone else is doing the usual blah blah blah.

billy54554

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
I had a chance to play with a EVO and the one thing I like about it is its sheer size. Its not just a johonny come lately device, it was well planned in design and layout. Sexy describes it best. Form, fit, elegance. Size does matter.

CletusJones

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the form factor and the large screen. 4g speeds on a phone is amazing, I would switch to sprint for this phone. Will be awesome to use the front facing camera too. Delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bradypsnyder