[Closed] Win a Galaxy S6 edge+!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan Gorski

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
I would love to win this phone! I really need a new one and I want to show my friends with their iPhone 6+'s how awesome Android phones can be. #AndroidForTheWin

notaJetson

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
Oh my gosh I am so frustrated I can cry! I have been trying to enter this win a galaxy s 6 contest and I'm not even sure if my post actually got posted, nor am I sure if this is a way to enter now! See I'm not a Jetson but a Flintstone! So unsure I will repeat what I look forward to in this product Galaxy s6. It's to become more efficient and effective. And most importantly to aide me in giving responsible guidance in my parental role. I am an older single parent of an almost 9 year old and almost 29 yr old plus a grandmother of a 10 yr. old! Of which the later two mentioned live 6 states away. :(. I'm a single parent due to death. I am not looking for sympathy for its inevitable for all, but I look for compassion and understanding. I am not up with all the new age technology and EVERYTHING seems done online now. I stay behind because I don't have the funds to have the devices myself. Though I do see that they are becoming a necessity. It's a struggle not being able to have as well as it is embarrassing for me too. Especially at my age not having the ability to acquire these devices that are becoming a necessity. Geeze entering this contest alone has taken me over an hour! Seriously! Though I do see it as worth the time since I have given the opportunity of which would be awesome if choosen to be the winner of this. So, you can say I am looking forward to have the chance to be more on "equal" grounds as the majority and hopefully to acquire the skills and knowledge in using it in an effective and efficiently manner! Which also will aide in reducing some major stress in not only my life but my child and all the other lives of the people around me. I thank you for affording and extending this opportunity to me. Best regards to you all, BONNIE

sagarjung

Sep 4, 2015
Visit site
It would be great to win this awesome product. love to hear good result. I'm iOS user but I'm the fan of edge display but no money to buy new phone :D

Joker35

Jan 28, 2010
Visit site
I love the sleek design. Looking forward to the edge features, the amazing HD quality, 16mp camera, live broadcasting. Please pick me!!

Status
Not open for further replies.