[Closed] Win a Google Play gift card from Poweramp & AC!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberPackRat

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
re: Win 1 of 50 $10 Google Play gift cards from Poweramp & AC!

Music helps ease the day along, makes rush hour traffic less irritating. One if my favorite features is the extra loud setting. Count me in on the contest. Discards are always welcome.

bswann

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I bought PowerAmo when it first came out and I have loved it ever since. The equalizer and ease of use is what I like most about the app.

Sent from Illuminati land.

Wingman520

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Definitely an awesome contest... I use poweramp daily and the favorite part of the application I love the most is the equalizer and speaker settings... Let's me set it up to my home stereo, my car, and my Bluetooth speaker I have all with the saved presets i have

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

jmcarlos

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site

Been a longtime user of Poweramp, I love how easy it is to use and the UI is beautiful.

SeanBest

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site

I'm a heavy meyal fan and am always streaming Sirius Radio or playing music via mu phone. Would love to actually buy poweramp with the giftcard.

chuckuykendall

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
I just bought one if these and redeemed it, but the process was a BEAR...I need one more for practice if you don't mind. ;-)

--Beamed from my EVO 4G LTE to your face via Tapatalk 2.--

jobjohnny

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I listen to all types of music from classic rock to hip hop. I love using power amp's eq to tweak the music to suit each genre.

DeltaZer0

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Poweramp helps me stay focused and helps me stay active at the gym. Now for the features, so many to choose from because it's so great! It's either the album art fetching or the audio buffering feature. Its the small things that make poweramp wonderful.

CHICANE_

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
What better way to celebrate a long weekend than with a giveaway?!

Max MP, the team behind Poweramp, wants to give a big thank you to their loyal users and has given us 50 $10 Google Play gift cards to pass on to you! All you have to do to enter is leave a comment below letting us know why you love music, and if you're a Poweramp user tell us what your favorite feature of the app is. It's that easy! We'll choose winners and post them to the blogs after Labor Day.

If you haven't checked out Poweramp yet, you are definitely missing out. This app has a list of great features, like tag editing, theme support, scrobbling, and that amazing graphical EQ and is one of the best music players for mobile on any platform. The full app runs $4.99 but there is a trial version available.

*Update* There was a bit of miscommunication, we're actually giving away 50 gift cards for $10 each! The odds of winning a prize here are fantastic, so make sure you enter! :D

I love music because it's like a diary of my life, helping me through the tough times and enhancing the good times!
I like power amp for 3 reasons: it looks good, it sounds good, and most of all it helps me easily organise and arrange my 64 gig music library on my SGS2 (eg playtist creation and editing)

Lemmy666

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site

I love music cause it gets me pumped during my workouts and runs. I love power amp cause I can sync playlists effortlessly.

jaykeeley

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site

I'm a huge music fan (>13,500 tracks currently) and dancer so music goes with me everywhere! Also tag editing is SO useful when downloading new tracks online and correcting their data

06cbrf4i

Sep 10, 2010
Visit site

Not sure why I like music but I do. Not gonna lie, I use PlayerPro but will give Poweramp a try with a card.

chn_s

Sep 2, 2012
Visit site

Love music from my android phone. Thanks for running a comp. would be great to win anything. Cheers!

chaosking123

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site

My fave PowerAmp feature would have to be the 10 band equalizer. And the reason I love music is that it's there for me when no one else is..

Would really love to win. Much thanks to all parties involved!

Phelpsphan8808

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site

I LOVE music because it has the ability to change my entire mood which is always a good thing and using the AMAZING equalizers that Poweramp offers makes it a very enjoyable experience! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chao