[Closed] Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionsson

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
re: Win an AT&T Samsung Infuse 4G

Phil loves the camera he even mention it on the Engadget mobile podcast.
This Christmas I will not be able to afford anything for myself, but that's ok.

wpavlik2

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site

Phil loved the camera, SuperAMOLED Plus screen and the battery life since they are "rough on phones".
I think this is a really cool phone for a "slab"and would love to have one to play around with!

erjennin

Dec 25, 2009
Visit site

Phil like the camera and sideloading. Personally, I would enjoy the huge screen!! Hook me up with this bad @$$ phone.

anon(62000)

Sep 22, 2010
Visit site

Phil LOVES the camera, the "4G", well, that's debatable. Very thin, surprising batterly life. I'd love to see it run ICS. Tis the season for Infusiasm? Why NOT become an Infusiast? For starters, I never win anything. LOL
:p

batrad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

My Captivate is stuck in the boot loader mode .. too may OS loads.. love to get a new device to keep my tech alive...

thanks

xd1936

Dec 9, 2008
Visit site

Phil enjoyed the battery life, and that's what I'm most excited about too! Hoping for the best!

dgball

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site

Phil absolutely loves the Infuse's camera or as he puts it is "over the moon" for the camera. I too am looking for a android phone with a great camera.

SIGN ME UP!!:cool:

thegoob

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site

One of phils favorite things that he cannot stress enough is how thin it is! and i cant blame him.:D

ciabatta

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site

Phil was in love with the camera, but I am super excited for that huge bright screen. Yeah, the resolution could be better, but you can't beat the vividness of that screen.

tetsuo

Jul 26, 2010
Visit site

:D phil loved the camera and i would love to use a phone with a decent camera, the one area that my htc inspire REALLY seems lacking

buughost

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site

Phil loves the camera!!

I'd love to get my hands on the infuse 4G so that I can stop using my iPhone :)

I'm personally looking forward to being able to heavily customize the UI and sideload apps, as well as getting 4G-ish speeds on AT&T :)

bold1193

May 24, 2011
Visit site

He loved the camera and was happily surprised by it's sideloading ability. As for me I love it for that gorgeous screen and the camera!

waylander_x

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site

Phil loved the camera.

I would really love a new phone. My captivate is on it's last legs, and my contract isn't up until next May. Everything about this phone is cool, even the large size (though before reading the review, I admit that was something I was concerned about).

bjegan89

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Phil loved the camera and the great battery life.

This phone is pretty incredible I would like to win one as it would be my first samsung phone and I would love to have a SAMOLED screen to look at everyday. Plus, if this phone gets ICS I would be set for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tanostu7