[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

unity476

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
What excites me is: let's say I cant afford to fly to LA for a concert, but that concert may be available for me to watch on my vr. And I bet Google will integrate Google maps with this so we can see in Street view, then I could see whatever I want! Very exciting!

Posted via the Android Central App

sidthesquish

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I think what excites me most about the current state of VR is how easy it is to produce nowadays. With it getting more and more ubiquitous, more people will want to consume it and more people will develop for it. The possibilities for entertainment, learning and experience are amazing.

tommyluutl

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm most excited for when VR devices eventually become not so bulky while not requiring the actual phone to be attached to your head. I'm imagining something like 3D glasses but with VR and its own screen, that is streamed from an Android device. :)

EverDawn

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I would love to see how it would enhance the world of communication and gaming on mobile devices. The possibilities with an immersive environment just seem so infinite!

KingMB22

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
Everything we experience in life can be reduced to electrical activity stimulating our brains as our sensory organs deliver information about the external world. This interpretation is what we consider to be "reality." In this sense,*the brain*is*reality. Everything you see, hear, feel, taste and smell is an interpretation of what's*outside, and created entirely*inside*your head. We tend to believe that this interpretation matches very closely to the external world. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Virtual reality is the future!!!

TheOnlyMorgan

May 17, 2010
Visit site
The possibility of an alternate universe in VR software. Like the matrix or the beginnings of cylons. Wait. Is this real? Am I really posting this? Or am I only posting it within an Android Central replica within a VR world? I don't know.. But I sure don't see the difference.. I'm gonna stay.. But what if I'm staying in an artificial world and I'm not taking care of my real self? Such a dilemma...

blakebritton

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I like the VR for headsets because it puts VR and immersive worlds/games/experiences in the hands of the masses... where it's more affordable. It is helping to make our mobile devices even more indispensible! I've only been able to experience VR a few times and I've had friends send me links to VR videos and are absolutely AMAZING! I want to be able to experience this ALL the time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.