[Closed] Win one of five VR for G3 visors —*and a phone to go with it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RammerXMG

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
I am looking forward to trying it. Last time I tried VR was in the '90s at a Dave and Busters and it was terrible. Hopefully this is better, LOL! I'll take the Sprint version.

John Dorado

Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Just 5 years ago, I would have never thought we'd be using our smartphones attached to accessories for virtual reality gear. So the most exciting thing for me is how much the smartphone has become the new PC and developers are now able to build on that platform to make gear we've never seen before. Great times indeed.

Chosen414

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
What's really exciting for me about VR above and beyond gaming is the thought of actual VR sims-ish style games. 1st person VR living. Getting out of the real world for awhile and making a new life In Cyberworld. Plus I would love the G3 to go with.

Posted via the Android Central App

Elvis Hyseni

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I think the evolution or the future of smartphones will be difficult to believe, because of not just companies but and buyers will buy only "Flagship Smartphones" not any cheaper smartphone, that don't come with a lot of features on it or doesn't let you to update any more.
And for VR-s, I think that are good idea for realize imagination (like watching a movie with any 3D Glass to feel like you are right on the movie), but a lot of them are just expensive, and I think that "VR" means a way to get on movies,games,controlling an device without touching etc... But many of people are not interested on them while many many countries aren't on last technology inventions and are fighting with unemployment.

That's all ...

nooColorUser

Jan 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm really looking forward to the hobby-style setup that I can put together using this, including TrackIR and screencasting apps to finally be able to play Elite:Dangerous in VR mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dndman