Win Samsung's next new phone from Android Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drewcifer665

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
Ok this is a sob story and totally true. I'm a disabled veteran and while working at a homeless shelter, my Galaxy s5 was stolen by one of the clients. The phone has never been recovered. I couldn't afford the insurance cost to replace it so I've been using a pay as you go verizon phone. It's an LG phone with the slide out keyboard, not even my beloved android. It's pathetic but it's all I can afford at the moment.

popengchan

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
Well, finally in my life, I hope to win a contest. And what better way to have my first win is to have the best phone at the earliest convenience, ahead of everyone. Living in Asia, I think this is really a big deal for us here, considering that we get to have a few months delayed before everyone else...for mostly anything. Good luck to me.

mputtr

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I'd love to get one to replace my wife's aging Note 2!
I currently have the Note 4 which I'm satisfied with, but I firmly believe my wife needs a solid upgrade for her Note 2 very soon!

Jeff Erson

Jul 6, 2015
Visit site
I need a new phone this coming months so this would be a great gift for me if I win. I'm from the brotherhood (WinCentral) and this would be my greatest welcome to Android world.

BTW, it's my first post here. :)

abiaka

May 21, 2012
Visit site
judging by Samsung's flagship tradition, Galaxy S7 with its stellar screen and camera would be a perfect replacement for my Nokia 808 Purevieww

zjwilliams

Mar 24, 2012
Visit site
The edge variants haven't grown on me like they have others. I just feel like they are so exposed even with cases on them. I just know I would find a way to drop it directly on the glass :(

Oh well, I really hope they have a slate or dark grey version of the regular S7! That would be nice... :)

Sung Lee2

Feb 16, 2016
Visit site
I will replace my Xperia z. its lasted long enough and needs to retire - so yeah... a new phone will help out alot. I'm thinking Grey will be a real option... give it a metallic look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onais