Wish charge could wake like droid x

scottadusa

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
One of the things i loved about the droid x, is right out of the box the droid x would wake by hitting any of the bottom hard buttons.

Not the case with the charge. Having to constantly use the side power power sucks.

Even the no lock apps dont really work very well.

Wish they would fix that.

czm2000

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
The only hard key on the bottom that would wake the screen for me on my X was the home key. None of the other bottom buttons would do anything when it was a sleep. I wonder why all yours woke the screen and only one on mine did. Strange.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Eyephone

Jul 9, 2010
Visit site
I really miss the home wake too. When you have hard keys, it just makes sense. I notice that I have to hold the device one way to wake it, and switch positions to actually use it.

I miss a good few things from my Droid x.

-led notification
-gingerbread
-tall keyboard
-home key wake feature
-gingerblur dialer seemed advanced compared to the many screens of the wiz dialer.

Oh well, I am sure that I am going to get used to it. ......still much respect for my x

Ytown

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
The only hard key on the bottom that would wake the screen for me on my X was the home key. None of the other bottom buttons would do anything when it was a sleep. I wonder why all yours woke the screen and only one on mine did. Strange.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Same here.