would u rather ...

getbretweir

Banned
Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
1) removable battery, build/design similar to Note 5

2) sealed, 3200 mAh looks like S6

which would u rather have? I'd go with removable, but if they throw in a 3500 and seal it, I'll be happy

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(5506951)

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
1) removable battery, build/design similar to Note 5

2) sealed, 3200 mAh looks like S6

which would u rather have? I'd go with removable, but if they throw in a 3500 and seal it, I'll be happy

I'd also rather have a removable battery, but if it is sealed, no less than 4,000 mAh.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
They are realistically going to have a sealed battery due to the success of the s6.

What sucks about that is I, for one, have many "private" pictures saved via vaulty on my Note 4. These photos will be gone on whatever next device I get because I definitely don't want to upload via a cloud.

So it really sucks that the removable storage may very well be missing on every device from here on out with them :( There are downfalls to that.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Just because there's no removable storage, doesn't mean that the phone will have no storage -- you can still transfer your pics to the phone.

Tenebrous

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I love the S6 look and feel, so am looking forward to a larger and more powerful Note 5 with the same look and feel as the S6.

berdinkerdickle

Nov 18, 2008
Visit site
They are realistically going to have a sealed battery due to the success of the s6.

What sucks about that is I, for one, have many "private" pictures saved via vaulty on my Note 4. These photos will be gone on whatever next device I get because I definitely don't want to upload via a cloud.

So it really sucks that the removable storage may very well be missing on every device from here on out with them :( There are downfalls to that.

Success of the S6?
Where have you read that?

Dr Claw

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
The Note should be an increasingly "premium" super-user phone. Which means things that super-users care about = larger/removable battery, removable storage, more internal storage from the get go, should be the priority. All the other stuff is secondary.

Let the Galaxy S series continue to chase the iPhone; the Note is its own standard.

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I care more about the expandable storage then a sealed battery. The Note 3 and 4 had great battery life and lasted me throughout the day with 40% left before I go to bed at 10pm and I take it off the charger at 6am. That's without power saving mode on and heavy usage.

Regardless if it has a sealed battery and no expandable storage the Note 5 will still be my next device.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 4

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRG582