Wtf lag on the home screen

Is your home screen smooth?

• Total voters

speedy0339

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
For some reason my Evo 3D has been lagging on the homescreen. Movements between homescreens arent smooth as they are in reviewers' youtube videos.

I dont know if i got a bad device, or if its something that a lot of people are having problems with.
My phone is fully updated.
I've hard reset my phone, and formatted my sd card just to make sure.
I made sure that i didnt have any 3rd party apps installed, and it still isnt smooth.

Its really pissing me off because in all the youtube videos ive watched, this phone looked SUPER smooth, and right now it feels worse than the sensation.

I made a poll just to see how many people are getting the lag as well.

LuckyLucky

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Mine is also fine. Still as smooth as when I first turned on. I have quite a few widgets and a few apps installed from the marketplace.

I always use the task manager to kill whatever I'm not using...maybe that helps?

speedy0339

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
Mine is also fine. Still as smooth as when I first turned on. I have quite a few widgets and a few apps installed from the marketplace.

I always use the task manager to kill whatever I'm not using...maybe that helps?

Mine hasn't really been smooth since i pulled it out of the box.
And yes, ive been using a task killer.

speedy0339

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've been using the one that came with the phone.
I'm about ready to take it to the Sprint store and ask them if they will exchange the phone for a new E3D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hulkjr77