XDA site for the Atrix HD

pdhahn

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, good call on steering people to a second resource. One thing that made me a little hesitant about this phone was the slight lack of activity here, but when I saw there was a little more chatter going on over there I felt better.

I'm heading to an ATT store tomorrow to get some hands-on time with both this and the S3. I've narrowed it down to those two. I'll let you know which way I go. I might give the MAHD a try and if I don't care for it I can take advantage of ATT's 30 day policy that lets you trade for a different phone.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Just went through a miserable experience with Amazon. I ordered a white MAHD on Sat and the phone arrived yesterday but was black. So they sent a return shipping label, gave me a $15 credit and sent another phone next day. And guess what? They shipped me ANOTHER black one and as it turns out they do not have any white ones in stock, and yet the web site states they are in stock. What pisses me off even more is that they will not reset my upgrade with AT&T until they get the phone back which means my hands are tied for another week since it goes back UPS Ground to KY.. UGH! Looks like having this phone isn't in the cards.

saintforlife

May 1, 2012
Visit site
@jontalk

Why don't you tell Amazon that you will continue to use the black phone until they send you the white one and that you will return the black one once you have the other phone.

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
The problem is they have NO idea when they will get the white phones. I already packed the second black phone up they sent and dropped it off.

I just checked their site and they're not even showing ANY MAHD's, white OR black. In the tech arena we call this a cluster f**k if you know what I mean. What a sham.

The rep that I spoke with today stated he'd give me a $25 gift credit and when I got the email from him with the return shipment label, there was nothing in it with the credit. These guys really need to step up to the plate and make this right.

erwaso

Mar 11, 2011
Visit site
Any chance you can just get best buy to price match? Also, I got an AT&T rep to price match Sam's club if you want to try that.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

jontalk

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Well Amazon got things squared away and I came away with over $50 in credits too. Meantime, I had a long chat with an ATT rep, and they are bending over backwards for me. I can get the AHD, One X or GS3 for 50% off, waiving the activation fee and they will credit my service account the CA sales tax amount. While I think the AHD is a cool phone, being able to get a red GS3 for $50 more seems like a better decision, since it will no doubt get JB way ahead of Moto, has a removable battery, more storage and a microSD slot too.. Yes the screen has a blue tint and it has Touch Wiz too. But I'm being told if I install Nova launcher it will change many of the screwed up parts of TW.. Still not sure what I want to do though, LOL

sharkygt

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
I'm Jontalk and I had lunch with 10 AT&T reps today! They all let me touch thier phones and they all sucked>>> I want a new phone but, $50.00 is going to set me back 5 years! I do not know what to do!!!!! Boo Hoo pick a phone and try it already! Wow wHAT A CHUMP! Do me a favor and get rid of that 6 year old iphone and move up to a big boy phone! Blue tint, lcd, touch wiz, bad hardware, wow give it a rest already!!! PICK A PHONE!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lather7753