Xoom Audio & Video FAQ

Jonno

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone tried MX Video Player? I'm just now going back and discovering new video player apps. This one is new to me and not listed on this sticky. Also, does anyone know if it's bad to install multiple video apps and codecs? I know doing so on PC can screw things up. Let's say if I download both Mobo Player and MX Player and their respective codec packs. Would it screw things up on the Xoom?

Should B Autoeng

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
What movie formats will play without conversion

I downloaded some movies to my pc from Best Buy's 8 Days Of Christmas movie giveaway. They are delivered in wmn format. I installed Moboplayer on my Xoom. Will these play in Moboplayer without conversion?

I also have some movies on DVD that I would like to copy to my Xoom. I found this instruction on how to do it Que: DVD to iPad: How to Copy Movies For Playback on iPad > Convert a DVD to a Digital File and have used it for one movie. Man! There has to be a better way. For those not interested in looking at the article I used DVD Shrink to get the movie to my PC then Handbrake to convert in into a MP4 format. It took 2 hours to do this. Is there a better, quicker, more effecient way?

Thanks

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
Re: What movie formats will play without conversion

I use the Rockplayer for the movies. It plays everything I need it to play. I also use DVD Fab to copy my DVD's. It will usually take about 40 Mins to convert a video. However converting the DVD is not a quick process.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgegerta08