Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
57Mb/s 8Mb/s

Speedtest.net by Ookla - My Results

717681448.png

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Absolutely amazing! Sprint Spark won't even be able to touch those speeds! Sheez! I wonder when more markets (Ct?) are going to get this Wideband LTE???

Posted using Android Central App on my Samsung Galaxy S4 T-Mobile

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Anywhere other than Dallas getting these amazing speeds? This is now February, let's see some new markets T-Mobile! I'm just curious, in addition to increased speeds in these areas, is anyone also getting a better signal in the same place, compared to before the Wideband LTE deployment?

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Anywhere other than Dallas getting these amazing speeds? This is now February, let's see some new markets T-Mobile! I'm just curious, in addition to increased speeds in these areas, is anyone also getting a better signal in the same place, compared to before the Wideband LTE deployment?

I think that 20x20mhz lte has to do more with increasing capacity than increasing signal strength. Though tmobile maybe deploying additional towers and maybe reconfiguring the antennas which may lead to better signal strength

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

georgewillow

May 28, 2012
Visit site

The signal really isn't any stronger but the bandwidth is greater even with a weak signal. I've been able to get 20mbs download with one signal bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Jay Holm

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
The signal really isn't any stronger but the bandwidth is greater even with a weak signal. I've been able to get 20mbs download with one signal bar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

WoW!!! 20mb/s with only one bar, absolutely amazing!!!

HawaiiD

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
Most of Honolulu is in the 40-50MB DL Ave now
utymajaq.jpg

Sent from my Coconut Wireless Sony Xperia Z1S

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member