Zenwatch £110 in UK

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully. I see nothing really tempting in the new models so if mine went kaput I'd be happy to get a cheap replacement.

the tall guy

Q&A Team
Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
I really want to like smart watches but I just can't. I don't wear watches so it seems pointless buying a smart one. I did once have the Sony Smart Watch 2 and liked it for about a week.

In saying that, it's my birthday soon so I might see if the wife has a spare £110 she hasn't told me about :)

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I wouldn't be without my Zenwatch. I use it mainly in the evening and at night, my Pebble (with its reflective screen) is more effective during the day.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm of a dying breed that still uses watches to tell time.:p I like the style of the Zenwatch best--looks most like a classy watch to me. I've had a number of people comment on how nice it looks. It doesn't hurt that they think it's an Apple Watch initially, and I mention that it's an Android Wear watch that actually came out last year.;)

Willber G

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
I've always been a watch man and the move to smartwatches just seemed obvious to me. I agree with the looks, I haven't seen anything better thus far.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timeless1