Zerolemon battery case

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else planning on getting one of zerolemons high capacity battery cases when they launch in September? It'll definitely turn your phone into a brick but man i love the juice.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Yes they did. I emailed them and asked. They replied that their note 7 battery case will be released sometime in September.

comptechltd

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
What has your experience been with Zerolemon? I had their extended battery with the S5 but still need a belt clip for my phone. The battery seemed to work great but the belt clip kept breaking. While under their 6 month warranty the replaced it for me but after the warranty was up they wouldn't even sell the clip separately saying I had to buy a new battery. Their clip is kinda chincy plastic. Really left a bad taste in my mouth. I am curious about others experiences.

boriqua2000

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I've never used any of the belt clips. I always put the phone in my pocket. I've used their batteries on my note 3 and note edge. they're the best. Most extended batteries lose power after a few months. Zerolemons keep strong. I definitely recommend

the block

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Will NFC/Samsung Pay/Android Pay still work with the Zerolemon battery, or do you have to give that up in exchange for the battery life?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrussellcampbell