ZTE blade Z Max issues

shadow puppet

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
I love my blade Z max but so many small random issues and just wondering if they're ever going to get fixed and just wondering if anyone else is having problems

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
It would help to give some examples of the issues you're seeing. They might not be due to the phone itself, but rather due to some apps you've installed.

shadow puppet

Sep 6, 2016
Visit site
WiFi calling doesn't work metro pcs told me to just turn it off but whenever WiFi calling was on I could not send texts another issue in the default messaging app it sometimes will overlap my messages and I have to back out of the app and then go back in another issue is music streaming it will just randomly stop whatever song I play and I have to click the play button again and it starts playing fine

Kurt Johnson2

Nov 7, 2018
Visit site
I love my blade Z max but so many small random issues and just wondering if they're ever going to get fixed and just wondering if anyone else is having problems

I am so disappointed in this phone. My first ZTE worked perfect. Now my new ZTE ZMax Blade has too many issues to list. I miss calls. People leave me voice messages, but I don't always get them.. Sometimes a voicemail will show up in my inbox 6 days after it was left. Calls are dropped. It's a slow phone. Just to name a few. I wish I was one of the lucky one's who got a phone with no glitches. But, there is a reason why T-mobile and Metropcs discontinued selling these phones. The issues I have with my ZTE Z Max Blade pretty much are a good example of why.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
The blade zmax was a piece of junk. I am in a ZTE Forum in Facebook and the people there reported so many issues. I never got that phone but I had the Zmax Pro.

Also, the recent issues w/ZTE earlier this year made it impossible to do any system updates in that time frame. Now, ZTE is back and selling new phones again but I have no idea if they will do any other updates for your phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aitana135332