Seidio Case and battery

ksheth2130

May 13, 2011
Visit site
My Thunderbolt lasts about a day or so with the help of JuiceDefender, but I'm planning on buying the Seidio Super Extended 3200mAh battery. I was looking at the cases as well, and all of them have their own kickstand and block the original one.

My question is, because of the speaker being underneath the kickstand, is the sound of music or a phone call through the speaker muffled?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

ALCingularUser

May 17, 2011
Visit site
I have the HTC 2750 mAh battery and the Seidio Active Case, and I haven't noticed any reduction in sound. And, BTW, the change in battery life has been dramatic. I could always get through a day on 3G/wi-fi, but, if I was out of wi-fi range and used the phone much, I could be down into the orange by bedtime. Not anymore. The battery adds a bit of bulk to the device, but it's totally worth it.

bjboucher

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
The speaker is slightly muffled but not a lot. Its not like the speaker sounds "good" to begin with so I don't mind. It still serves its purpose for me. The built in kick stand is a little flimsy but still works just fine. I would probably just get the HTC 2750mah battery though, the 3200 isnt any better from everything I've read.

Shygar

Jan 25, 2011
Visit site
I also have the HTC 2750 battery and Seidio active case. I've fallen in love all over again with my TBolt :). I actually prefer the extra bulk to the phone now, makes it easier for me to hold. And i've finally been able to turn on all the things that I want to keep on such as the display being automatic brightness (instead of 10%) and bluetooth all the time.

I streamed Pandora for 1 hour, then got on a webex with the webex app for 1 hour while on the phone call. I was at 48% after all of that, and I did not have to charge the phone at all until I went to sleep, and it was still at 24% after normal usage.

I definitely recommend to anyone to get the extended HTC battery.