Case-Mate Barely There Case UPDATE: *Now Available*

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Great idea - thanks for posting - they are trying to sell the Pop! cases when I asked about Barely There.
Yea I refuse to put any other case on this thing. It's already big enough and don't want to add extra bulk from a case. Had the Barely There on my EVO and it was perfect. Cold hardly tell there was a case on it.

Reactions: tino72

jim302

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Until this is out, the Shell part of the Verizon Shell/Holster combo seems to be a very similar design to the Case-Mate Barely There products. It does add very little bulk to the phone, but it does have a textured finish on the back which some people may not care of.

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Until this is out, the Shell part of the Verizon Shell/Holster combo seems to be a very similar design to the Case-Mate Barely There products. It does add very little bulk to the phone, but it does have a textured finish on the back which some people may not care of.
Nice, may have to look into that.

Groucho

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
Incipio will have a Feather case for TB soon. Very similar. Had really good luck with Feather for Storm and Incredible.

Reactions: SPD

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Incipio will have a Feather case for TB soon. Very similar. Had really good luck with Feather for Storm and Incredible.
Nice. Never heard of them, but Case Mate is taking forever with this so I will look into that.

Edit: Just looked into their website and their feather cases look real nice. Guess whoever can get there's out first may get my business.

Last edited:

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
Nice. Never heard of them, but Case Mate is taking forever with this so I will look into that.

Edit: Just looked into their website and their feather cases look real nice. Guess whoever can get there's out first may get my business.

I got an incipio case for my storm1, it think it may have been a feather, anyways, it cracked and broke and I didn't even drop it, I wouldn't recommend it.

koalabear

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Hmmm I sent them an email asking when they would have the Barely There and this was the answer: :Thank you for contacting case-mate and your interest in our products. At this time, we do not have any specific information on when, or if, the item you are requesting might become available. Our product development team is always working on new products. I will gladly share your feedback/request with them!"

Reactions: SPD

SPD

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm I sent them an email asking when they would have the Barely There and this was the answer: :Thank you for contacting case-mate and your interest in our products. At this time, we do not have any specific information on when, or if, the item you are requesting might become available. Our product development team is always working on new products. I will gladly share your feedback/request with them!"
Yea I sent them an email like a week ago and that was the exact response they sent me. Must be just a copy/paste response they send everyone if they're not 100% sure. I then asked them on their FB and they finally responded today. Hoping they come out within the next week.