HTC Thunderbolt Extended Battery Review by laptopmag.com

willis936

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
It's hard to find time to use my phone for 8 hours over the course of two days. The extended battery is well worth it.

-stock HTC Thunderbolt tapatalk

Chrisy

Banned
Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm really happy with extended battery! I'm always getting them! Mine added way more than three hours though. I went 26 hours on it!

Accrete

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
i'm looking forward to utilizing the two extended batteries my wife and i purchased for our two Tbolts. We decided to use the standard one's for the first week (just picked up the tbolts wednesday apr20). So far in 3G only oregon coast area the standard batts give my wife ~3-5 hrs and me ~5-7. The difference is i haven't done any tweaks to hers like updating blockbuster and then turning bb off, or gps off, etc.

RetiredJedi

Jul 13, 2010
jedi-soljah.iwarp.com
i'm looking forward to utilizing the two extended batteries my wife and i purchased for our two Tbolts. We decided to use the standard one's for the first week (just picked up the tbolts wednesday apr20). So far in 3G only oregon coast area the standard batts give my wife ~3-5 hrs and me ~5-7. The difference is i haven't done any tweaks to hers like updating blockbuster and then turning bb off, or gps off, etc.

Just wanted to say that I keep my GPS on all the time because it doesn't get used until you open an app that needs it, like navigation, and haven't had any battery "issues" with it on.

Ricom1

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
It's so dang hideous!

+1...

I couldn't see myself using it because it doesn't look like it's integrated into the phone (i.e. it looks like it doesn't belong there and kills the TB's lines).

But if I HAD to have the extra power, I would consider it...but I don't "have" to have the extra power.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I am just not ready to add that too my phone yet I love the way it feels right now. I will just carry an extra battery for now

sent from my Thunderbolt

kristykat182

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
The standard battery has gotten better for me over time. That very first day, I was worried! But over the week I have had it, the battery isn't all that bad. I will stick with the standard..until I get 4g in my area.

pamon

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
no one has this in stock

i haven't been able to find anyone who has this in stock. even the VW site is out of stock on this bad boy. want it too.

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Jedi, I am thinking of getting it, those are sick results.

I just am not sure if I like the extra thickness, don't want people to think I am carrying a C4.

Iceycold

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, my cousin's EVO has the 3500 mah battery (that's a crap load) , and when it's on the table you think it's flat, so yeah not noticable, just idk If I'll be able to deal with the extended thickness, my VZW store ran out of them, so I can't go and test them out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress