OK I Got Still Another Case Review Inside!

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
This is really a nice case for $9 including shipping on ebay from seller bargainfone2009. The case is exactly like the one Griffin makes for the IPhone4. Its like the IPhone4 bumper, rubber around all the edges of the phone bonded to a clear plastic back that makes the phone look almost case-less when on. Fits nice and snug. See pictures below.

Last edited:

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I like this case. But it made it IMPOSSIBLE to pull out the kickstand. Literally you can't use your hands. You need a pick or something,

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
Wow lucky. I had that exact case. And it covered the dip at the end of the kickstand. Other users had the same issue. Maybe they redesigned it.

asianrage

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
This is really a nice case for $9 including shipping on ebay from seller bargainfone2009. The case is exactly like the one Griffin makes for the IPhone4. Its like the IPhone4 bumper, rubber around all the edges of the phone bonded to a clear plastic back that makes the phone look almost case-less when on. Fits nice and snug. See pictures below.

Yeah, I posted a short review of this a while back. Really like the design of this case. Feels good in the hand and the mix of material really hides the slight added bulk. The rubber material is actually TPU and not rubber, and thus, there is a tiny TINY bit of give, when the phone is in the whole enclosure.

AndroidXTC

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow lucky. I had that exact case. And it covered the dip at the end of the kickstand. Other users had the same issue. Maybe they redesigned it.

They must have redesigned it or there might be a couple different suppliers making nearly the same product. This was branded as LUXM.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo