Original Splash Screen

gdoggmil04#AC

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I had Das BAMF 4.9 installed and I used the toolkit to change the splash and boot scrren. I was able to change to boot animation to the original but when i tried to change to splash screen to original it wouldn't let me. So my question is does anyone know or have a link to a flashable img to change the splash screen to orignal. Thank You.

gdoggmil04#AC

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
OK thank you but I'm actually just looking for the first image that comes up when you power on the phone. Its a white screen and only says "htc" is green lettering. I hope we're talking about the same thing.

dzyuba

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I realized now that you were talking about the splash screen and I was talking about the boot animation which includes the splash screen.

I think what you are looking for is part of the bootanimation.zip file from the MR2 release in my first reply. Its a white screen with "HTC" in green and "quietly brillant" in black then appears below it. I have attached the png image file below.

aplsucks

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I realized now that you were talking about the splash screen and I was talking about the boot animation which includes the splash screen.

I think what you are looking for is part of the bootanimation.zip file from the MR2 release in my first reply. Its a white screen with "HTC" in green and "quietly brillant" in black then appears below it. I have attached the png image file below.

so if we just download the zip in your first reply, it will replace the splash screen. but will also change the bootup animations as well.