Not able to select 3G after Revolutionary

Gank77

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my phone with Revolutionary.. it was by far the easiest root procedure to date..

I have only one question/complaint..

What happened to my LTE/CDMA selection under wireless and network settings? now I just get roaming selections "HOME" & "AUTOMATIC"

I switch the phone to 3G when I am at work due to crappy reception, and LTE battery usage when looking for the LTE network in low signal areas. This is also a way for me to avoid the per/MB data plan charges for 4G, when the 3G access is unlimited data (very hand for tethering).

Any help getting the 3G/4G (CDMA/LTE) option back would be appreciated!!

Gank

project.in.process

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I just rooted my phone with Revolutionary.. it was by far the easiest root procedure to date..

I have only one question/complaint..

What happened to my LTE/CDMA selection under wireless and network settings? now I just get roaming selections "HOME" & "AUTOMATIC"

I switch the phone to 3G when I am at work due to crappy reception, and LTE battery usage when looking for the LTE network in low signal areas. This is also a way for me to avoid the per/MB data plan charges for 4G, when the 3G access is unlimited data (very hand for tethering).

Any help getting the 3G/4G (CDMA/LTE) option back would be appreciated!!

Gank

what radios do you have installed on the phone? MR 2, 2.5, .0, .3 radio release?
(check by providing your Baseband information found under settings>about phone>software information>more)

stratejaket

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
I just rooted my TB with revolutionary. I did not lose the setting options you did. I saw this post and panicked, immediately went to my network selection screen and found that I still have the lte/cdma options.
I don't know what MR I currently have;
Baseband version 1.48.00.0906w_1
Kernel Version 2.6.35.10-ge8d3693

Just figured out what all the darn numbers mean. I have 605.3

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87