BAMF Forever

bubbatad

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the BAMF Forever ROM as my daily driver for about 2 weeks now. All I can say is.....WOW!. I have had zero problems with it. This Rom has turned this POS phone into a truly impressive device. Way to go, guys. Thanks.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
BAMF is definately the way to roll a rooted TBolt. It's funny how they always seem to be able to fix holes in ROM's faster than Verizon or HTC. It's been said that HTC has some of the fastest developers on staff, I would have to dissagree... They may be fast, but they are certainly not the BEST! Team BAMF FTW!!!!

d1ez3

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
I have been using the BAMF Forever ROM as my daily driver for about 2 weeks now. All I can say is.....WOW!. I have had zero problems with it. This Rom has turned this POS phone into a truly impressive device. Way to go, guys. Thanks.

How does this compare to SOAB 1.02?

johndabeast

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
I was on Forever 1.07 for a day and disliked it. I dont know why but i didnt like it as much as SoaB 1.02

How does this compare to SOAB 1.02?

SoaB is nicer than Forever, but Forever is MUCH slicker, faster, stable etc. I'm running both (thanks BootManager!) but my main is Soab 1.0.2, I updated today, and its good, the only problem is my icons have weird muiltcolored "static" animation behind them that looks like crap . I'd recommend either.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I have flashed Gingeritis, Sky, Liquid, das BAMF SoaB, Cubed and Forver 1.0.7/1.0.8 and by far the best I have used is das BAMF Forever 1.X.X series. Not saying that the other one's where bad, just not to my liking. I find that Forever is smooth, less buggy and pretty darn cool looking.

Warning....don't try to impress someone with another Android phone because most of those people are technological inept and don't care no matter how much exuberance one shows....LOLOL.....i.e My daughter which happens to have a TBolt...."Wow Dad, your a geek"

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez