drummerj80

Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
I was hoping awhile back to make this my DD, but without MMS, it isn't possible. Does anyone know if this is a lost cause for this phone. We all have plenty of options with different roms, but I was still hoping this would come to complete fruition. I've been to DroidVicious' site more times than I'd like to remember, but the activity has become corpse-like over there. If anyone has more info, please drop a reply.

normio2

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
I follow him on twitter and every once in a while he says he's gonna post something, but nothing ever happens. I think he's still trying to get it going, especially for ICS. I think once ICS is actually deployed by HTC, then we'll see an onslaught of new roms and most likely an MIUI with working MMS. I agree with you though, I've had high hopes for it since everything worked so well except for the phone settings and MMS.

On the other side of it though, if Google Voice were to support MMS, like they said they are working on, then that would be great!

jackmei2

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
it's a lost cause until someone figures out the RIL or possibly until after ICS is released for the tbolt. someone else is working on MIUI but he's not having much luck with the RIL... I've given up hope, at least for now.

ang1dust

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
There was 1 or 2 working MUIU's over on xda with working mms. Only problem i saw was ther ewas a LOT of chineese still needing to be translated, but that was close to 6 months ago, it might all be fixed.