eternity by virus rom

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
just flashed this rom, and was watching a review on it. the guy reviewing it said "no 4g" has this been fixed since the review was made last year? will my 4g work on it?

Trentoncc24

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Which revision did you flash? 4g has worked in all of the revisions I've used over the past 6 months, so if you flashed the latest it should work. As far as your contacts, did you store them as Google contacts or phone contacts? I could be wrong but as far as I know, if they're stored as phone contacts they won't restore unless you used the verizon backup app. If you stored them as Google contacts they should restore once you setup your Gmail account. For any rom specific questions with eternity, you would probably be better off checking into forums.infectedrom.com

Reactions: viper31573

Trentoncc24

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
What is the name of the zip file you flashed? Did you download it directly from the InfectedROM website or from another source?

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
eternity-8-4. no i found it in a google search. not even sure what i googled to come up with it. wasnt even looking for it but found it and liked it

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
i guess ill find out for sure when i go into a 4g area. i dont get it in my house, but sometimes when im out and about ill catch a 4g spot

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I have found that the latest ETERNITY ROM a little wonky. I don't think it is VIRUS...I think it is my impatience that is the issue. I am just getting ticked at Bog Red and the 4g on/off issue. I know it isn't my phone because my son has a RAZR (100% stock) and he has issue also....and he lives 1 mile from me.

viper31573

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
So far I love this Rom. I've had no problems once I figured out I just had to be patient and wait for backup asst to download on its own so I could get my contacts back

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

worwig

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
I installed this yesterday and I'm really liking it. Normal or better battery life (I'm at 73% after 5 hours) and MUCH smoother. 4G and everything appears to be working correctly.

:cool:

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
what radio are you guys cuz im not getting no 4g at all and i tired all them really need help with this issue thanks

You can either use the radios from the 2.11.605.19 OTA or from the 2.11.605.9 OTA. They both work fine for me with this ROM. Which radios are you using now? Since you're having data issues I'd recommend doing another full wipe (flash superwipe and format everything except your sd card). Then re-flash the ROM, and you should have data. If not, let me know.

Also, I haven't heard of this happening with this ROM, but go into settings and make sure mobile data is turned on before you do the above. I'm sure it is and you've already checked, but I don't want to overlook something simple.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87