market wont work after bamf remix flashed

sravetti

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
yup i cleared everything...i backed up my previous rom, not stupid question how do i go back to that? without market i no longer have rom manager..is there another way to reload it

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
yup i cleared everything...i backed up my previous rom, not stupid question how do i go back to that? without market i no longer have rom manager..is there another way to reload it

Boot straight into CWR, I believe BAMF has this option. Press power button. Select restart not hit recovery.
Now in the CWR menu hit backup and restore

Or try the market link I gave you.

edit::::Of course I don't know if you can install an apk without another app to do the work (which you'd have to get from the market) So never mind unless you know how to install apps via ADB.

Last edited:

sravetti

Mar 28, 2011
Visit site
without a file manager how do i install the market off the sd card? and i hit restart and didnt give me an option for cwr its not on the phone as far as i can see

Forgetful

Energy hoarder
Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
without a file manager how do i install the market off the sd card? and i hit restart and didnt give me an option for cwr its not on the phone as far as i can see

You've used rom manager before right (rom manager updates CWR when you first use it)? It's on there forever unless you unroot in intentionally uninstall it. The option in the restart menus should just say recover, but I could be wrong about bamf having that option. My rom does and I though bamf does too. Hboot method should work too.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87