ooVoo Question

jpog

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I just used it on the charge to chat with someone on a computer..in 3G it was very choppy..so much so the picture froze..in 4G it worked fine. Is this normal? I thought 3G was supported.

Also, is there an exit button in the program..I had to kill the app using task manager? Just curious.

In 4G it work amazingly though..good job ooVoo.

libertao

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
I just used it on the charge to chat with someone on a computer..in 3G it was very choppy..so much so the picture froze..in 4G it worked fine. Is this normal? I thought 3G was supported.

Also, is there an exit button in the program..I had to kill the app using task manager? Just curious.

In 4G it work amazingly though..good job ooVoo.
:confused: Of course streaming video will be smoother on 4G than 3G.

jpog

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
OK..that doesn't help I know that but on 3G it locks up which is not a definition of working on 3G. I was just curious if anyone else had that experience.

rmanaka

Feb 25, 2011
Visit site
Which version did you get? I went to the Oovoo website and didn't see a version for the Charge... Could be blind, however!

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

libertao

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
OK..that doesn't help I know that but on 3G it locks up which is not a definition of working on 3G. I was just curious if anyone else had that experience.
I think it's "compatible" in the sense that certain other phones have actually blocked users from using video chat over 3G. The choppiness will vary with the connection -- people get varying speeds depending on the signal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non