Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Default Tango and Bluetooth

Hi All,

Having two small issues. If I make a Tango call my video comes out sideways. The person I am talking to looks fine, but both the person I am talking to and the smaller picture of myself are sideways. Anyone used Tango yet?

My other issue is with the phonebook in my car. I have a 2011 VW GTI and it recognizes the phone but won't sync the contacts. Had no issues with my EVO 4G.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bertsot View Post
    Hi All,

Having two small issues. If I make a Tango call my video comes out sideways. The person I am talking to looks fine, but both the person I am talking to and the smaller picture of myself are sideways. Anyone used Tango yet?

My other issue is with the phonebook in my car. I have a 2011 VW GTI and it recognizes the phone but won't sync the contacts. Had no issues with my EVO 4G.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    I'm having the same issue using tango. Can the person on the other line hear you? They can't hear me when I speak

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts

I'm having the same issue , they can't hear me when I speak either
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    8 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grundyman View Post
    I'm having the same issue using tango. Can the person on the other line hear you? They can't hear me when I speak
    I think Tango needs to update the software to include the Charge.

Hi Guys,

Congrats on purchasing your Droid Charge - It looks like a fantastic device! We are aware of the sideways video and audio issues that are occurring on Tango. Our engineers are currently investigating this and we hope to release a fix for this soon.

Stay tuned
    Thanked by:
    imnuts 

Did today's update fix the other person not being able to hear you? It did not for me.

The picture is correct now though.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludasmith View Post
    Did today's update fix the other person not being able to hear you? It did not for me.

The picture is correct now though.
    The recent version of Tango should have fixed the video issues. We are currently still working on fixing the audio on the Charge.

As a workaround, please use a wired headset to hear audio .

Thanks for your patience!

Quote Originally Posted by Randall@Tango View Post
    The recent version of Tango should have fixed the video issues. We are currently still working on fixing the audio on the Charge.

As a workaround, please use a wired headset to hear audio .

Thanks for your patience!
    still sideways on my Samsung Infuse running froyo stock

Quote Originally Posted by usnswcc View Post
    still sideways on my Samsung Infuse running froyo stock
    A fix for the Infuse is coming soon as well