a couple of questions

mrblahblah

May 5, 2011
Visit site
It seems like the default color is orange and brown on most of the apps, when you open them. I am wondering is there a way to change that or not?

Also, every time I keep trying to get a new application, a screen pops up telling me to log in or register into a gmail account. Now I don't have a gmail account nor do I want one; is there a way around this or, I have no choice but register one?

thanks

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
It seems like the default color is orange and brown on most of the apps, when you open them. I am wondering is there a way to change that or not?

Also, every time I keep trying to get a new application, a screen pops up telling me to log in or register into a gmail account. Now I don't have a gmail account nor do I want one; is there a way around this or, I have no choice but register one?

thanks

those are the stock colors maybe later when we get custom operating systems we will be able to change the colors.

and yes you need a google account to use an Android device since its developed by google. Just set up a gmail account and log in and thats that you dont have to use it as your main email

davey11

Dec 17, 2010
Visit site
Also, to use the android market, you need to set up a credit card associated with your Google account to pay for any paid apps you may want to buy.
Your account keeps a record of your paid apps so you never pay twice for them if you bork something.
This message was sent via Tapatalk

mboverst

May 15, 2011
plus.google.com
In Settings> About the Phone> Status

This will tell you what % of your battery is left.

Also under Settings> About the Phone> Battery Use

This will tell you what apps and things are using the most of your battery so that you can adjust them to run more efficiently.

I also downloaded a free battery app called BatteryLife from the market. It's just a widget that you can keep running that will show you quickly what % your battery level is at. I'm just running it for the time being as I test out the battery life.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38