Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree504Likes

Default Re: Post your home screens!

Quote Originally Posted by mclarryjr View Post
    Using Nova Launcher

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    What music widget is that in the middle? I only have the small 4x1 widget for Google Music?

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marcusjpitts View Post
    What music widget is that in the middle? I only have the small 4x1 widget for Google Music?

the one on the OP's screen shot is poweramp, you can download that at the playstore, if you use different type of internet radio and they will all have their own widgets. such as pandora or spotify

Quote Originally Posted by jfoofoo View Post
    the one on the OP's screen shot is poweramp, you can download that at the playstore, if you use different type of internet radio and they will all have their own widgets. such as pandora or spotify
    The one on page 2 with the black/white dotted background. I was wondering if Google Music had another widget I didn't know about.

How did you get those icons?

download a launcher and you can change the icon. Nova is a popular one.

Here is my screen shot

TBolt, mclarryjr and Mooem like this.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

That is actually one of the Google Play Store library widgets (My Music library widget to be precise). It should come stock with the phone.
    Thanked by:

Mine are pretty basic. I don't do a whole lot of clutter on the home screens. Which means I have lots of empty space.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your home screens!-uploadfromtaptalk1353696479983.jpg   Post your home screens!-uploadfromtaptalk1353696495241.jpg  
    TBolt likes this.

I downloaded Nova but I still don't see how you can change the icons. I don't see the green smile thingy as an option to replace the messenger icon.

ROM
    Stock Sense 4.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by FishPharm View Post
    I downloaded Nova but I still don't see how you can change the icons. I don't see the green smile thingy as an option to replace the messenger icon.
    try go launcher ex. that one has crazy features on it. Nova launcher is more of a stock Android 4.x launcher. Gives the feel of a nexus or stock android.(you can download a icon pack.. long press the icon and hit edit to change the icon in nova launcher) Go launcher has a lot of stuff. i dont like it. tends to be lag. but with the quaddy s4Pro i dont think it will be as bad as the gingerbread days.

Oh i forgot about ADW. it has changed alot. always had great options and icon packs. try that one if you like to change the icons and stuff. hope this helps you somewhat
    Last edited by Irvgotti; 11-23-2012 at 03:45 PM.
    Privacy is overrated :P

download a launcher and you can change the icon. Nova is a popular one.

Here is my screen shot
    Absoluterly love this as it looks like my iphone. I am moving to android next week deciding on the DNA or the note 2 and was wondering, would this be achievable with either phone? I am so confused with launchers, widgets, changing icons, etc. I LOVE your home screen. Do you mind sharing (or private message) the downloads you used? Would be incredibly appreciated.

Global Posts
    325 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wadea10 View Post
    How did you get those icons?
    It was a glass theme I downloaded

my home screen using golauncher ex (which has its own screenshot capability)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android Central Forums
    Just a bit of pocket fuzz!
    Mooem likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    6,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    NOS M7 Sense 5.0

It's Google Play widget which you should have but it won't work on the Sense launcher but works on Nova. Just long press and select Google Play the your music and resize to your liking. It will only show your music from Google.

Global Posts
    118 Global Posts

Nova settings - Look and Feel - Icon Theme, what do you have listed under there? If I'm not mistaken, the green messaging smiley is part of the Jelly Bean icons.

Quote Originally Posted by davela72 View Post
    Nova settings - Look and Feel - Icon Theme, what do you have listed under there? If I'm not mistaken, the green messaging smiley is part of the Jelly Bean icons.
    Thanks I figured it out! The Launcher program takes a bit to get use to. Does anyone know if Nova or another launcher program will give back the ability to scroll the wallpaper when going between the home screens. I am so shocked that this was taken away...it was so cool.
    Last edited by FishPharm; 11-23-2012 at 09:43 PM.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

Thanks I figured it out! The Launcher program takes a bit to get use to. Does anyone know if Nova or another launcher program will give back the ability to scroll the wallpaper when going between the home screens. I am so shocked that this was taken away...it was so cool.
    It doesn't appear to be working even though the option is selected in Nova settings. Not sure if it has something to do with Sense or if Nova just isn't compatible with it. I kind of wish we had scrolling wallpapers working as well.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums

Just a bourgeois screen for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your home screens!-screenshot47.jpg  
    antw081 and dnadroid like this.

I'm still messing with mine but this is it for now.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your home screens!-uploadfromtaptalk1353792871936.jpg  
    Just returned from the iworld, what a long strange trip its been.
    Legalized Drug Dealer

-Matt

HTC DNA

Here's mine. I wanted to go with a red/black/white theme to go with the phone aesthetics.
    I'm using ADW Launcher... because i used it for years on my DX. Might try Nova later.
    I don't know why the two battery widgets have different numbers, probably because one "learns" the battery calibration over time instead of relying on android telling it.... supposed to be more accurate, not sure.

Widgets:
    Circle Battery Widget
    Beautiful Widgets (with FlipClock Red skin)
    Desktop Visualizer -and- ThaIconUltimate
    Clarus Signal -and- Clarus Widgets
    Wallpaper is just the default "Weather" Live Wallpaper included with the phone.

I didn't mind HTC Sense 4+ too much, i like the widgets a lot and wish I could keep them. But being limited to a 4 x 4 grid of icons is just stupid. Heck, even the iFruit shows 4 x 5 now!!

*p.s., if this is anyone else's first ICS phone the screenshot function is a bit tricky at first. As the op wrote, you press the power and volume-down buttons at the same time. Took me a few tries to get it (phone kept turning off). Try to press them both at the exact same time and hold them down for about 1/2 second, let go, wait another 1/4 second and you'll hear/see the screenshot being taken. It'll be in your Gallery. Even easier, your last screenshot will show in your notifications... with a handy "upload" button too! I love ICS!, can't wait for JB.
    Last edited by jedge; 11-24-2012 at 10:13 PM.
    Thanked by:

I like the homepage clean

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your home screens!-uploadfromtaptalk1353846803076.jpg  

Love this, where did you get it?

Quote Originally Posted by streetstrip01 View Post

Global Posts
    21 Global Posts

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Post your home screens!-uploadfromtaptalk1353859750470.jpg  
    jadewolf3 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mooem View Post
    I didn't see a thread yet for it, so why not start one?

To take a screenshot, press and hold the power button + volume (down) at the same time.

Here's mine to start.

Widget List (top to bottom):
    1. Beautiful Widgets (Roboto Clear clock skin)
    2. Simple Calendar
    3. BeWeather Pro
    4. Taptu
    5. PowerAmp

Running Nova Launcher.
    Awesome job combining aesthetics and functionality.
    Sometimes i think people's goals when customizing their android is to make it 1) gorgeous and 2) incomprehensibly useless.

Question: how did you get all the widgets to show the same partially transparent background?, is it part of the wallpaper?
    thanks.
    Thanked by:
    Mooem 
    Legalized Drug Dealer

Love this, where did you get it?

Sent from my HTC DNA
    -Matt

HTC DNA
    Thanked by 2:
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast